CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ready - Aim - Fire...

It is rare that I post anything too crazy about Preston, Tyler's usually our crazy kid. So on Tuesday night we were at Tyler's ball game and Preston say's to me, "Mom I have to go pee"
Me: "Just hold it, the games almost over."
Preston: "But Mom I really have to go!"
Me: "I just want to see Ty hit."
A couple of seconds....
Me: "AHHHHH Preston!"
To my complete embarrassment, Preston pulled down his pants in front of everyone and proceeded to go pee. I launched off of my chair and tackled him to the ground - getting pee on me in the process. I couldn't even get his pants up. He, along with everyone else, was just laughing. I was mortiphied!!! To top it off, when I dragged him to the bathrooms -they were locked! So had to wash my hands and his in the water fountain.
Me: "Preston -WE DO NOT PULL DOWN OUR PANTS AND PEE IN FRONT OF PEOPLE!!"
Preston: "Mom, we're not supposed to pee our pants in front of people either!"