I am sure that every one felt that same way that this Mom did when she sent her first child off to Kindergarten!! I was nervous and a bit scared...you want your child to succeed and make friends and most of all to have a great teacher! I remember that first day like it was yesterday, I remember crying as I walked back up the street -so many emotions running through my soul. Tyler had such a successful first year of school -and while I know he is one smart kid, it is mostly due to this remarkable lady! Kris Wright is absolutely the most wonderful teacher!!! All my prayers for Tyler were answered by this woman. Words cannot even express the gratitude and love I have for her. She LOVES all of her students and cares so much for their success. I have witnessed this as I have volunteered this year. A big Thanks goes out to her for all she did for Tyler this year!
ps -as a side note, she is leaving Centerville Elementary this year and going to a new school in Kaysville. As we are currently looking for a house, Tyler came home one day during the last week of school and announced that we had to get a house in Kaysville, so that he could be at the same school as Mrs. Wright!
0 comments:
Post a Comment