CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Blog Slacker

Yeah...I pretty much know that I am a slacker when it comes to this blog! But life gets busy, well that, and I am pretty sure no one but my Mom reads it! Life has been crazy since July! Word of advice..BUY A NEW HOUSE! Remodeling is the worst. I know I need to post some pics of the house on here, but my camera has got problems. We bought a house in Kaysville in July, and basically remodeled the whole thing...tile, carpet, paint (ceilings, wall, trim, doors...), remodeled master room/bath, and just about a million other things. It took us a lot longer than planned, so we just moved in the first weekend of October. It is so nice to be in our own space again. The boys absolutely love it. Lots of kids in the neighborhood and our ward seems to be really great. We still need to put in the new window-ceils, kitchen fauset, get our dryer working (super long story that involves a leaking ceiling onto my new carpet), and we just sealed our bathroom tile today so that we can put the fixtures in and start using our own bathroom...just to name a few of things we've got left :) I love my house though and am thankful to make some wonderful new memories with my family!

5 comments:

Katie

I read it!!! And we miss you. Did you hear we are in Oklahoma now?

Ronda

I read it too! Can't wait to see the new digs!

Monica

I read it :)
You are not a blog slacker! I AM!!!

Mother Bird

I read it too! How did you get those cute little leaves on your blog ---smartie pants! Teach me!

The Runyons

I read it too :)
Although ... sometimes it takes me a little bit to catch up. Congrats on the house and I'm sure it is so cute. Hug all your boys for me. xoxo,
em