Today Tyler's teacher stopped me...again...and told me that she just had to tell me what Tyler said. Apparently during nap time, he went up and said, "Mrs. Jennifer, my bum itches!" She told him to go to the restroom and wipe and it would be better. He quickly went in there and came back out and said, "But Mrs. Jennifer, I haven't gone pooh today and it is really clean. It is just really itchy - could you please look at it?" She reluctently looked at his bottom and sure enough he had a little rash on his upper crack. She told Tyler this, and he said, "Oh no Mrs. Jennifer, I hope I don't have the bum disease!" All I could do was laugh. That kid says the craziest things. It is almost embarassing. I worry about what he says when we are not with him, because he says the craziest things when he is with us. Yesterday I was doing sharing time and I was talking about Nephi obeying Gods commandments and building a ship. And Tyler blurts out.."Well if God hadn't told Nephi to build a ship to get to the promise land, than it would have been a pirate ship and his name wouldn't have been Nephi, it would be Captain Jack Sparrow."
I hope you got your laugh for the day :)
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bundle of Joy
Be Grateful
WE ARE:
Rex, Robynn, Tyler, and Preston. A crazy family of four, whose lives are never a bore! Rex and I have been married nine years....we lived in Arkansas for five years, and are finally back in Utah.
Tyler Rex
Preston Scott
Hill Family
The Blogs I Read
- Alyssa
- Angie Kay
- Boring Baney's
- brandon-shay
- Brooks & Wendy
- Clinger Family
- Cottle Family
- Dave & Raquel
- Emily & Brad
- excitedandconfused - steph
- Faye & Emy
- Hilary Weeks
- Hill Family
- Katie's Alaskan Adventure
- Lexxy
- M. Smith Photography
- Mindi & Chad
- Mr. & Mrs. MD
- purplehaze - private
- Ronda
- Talley Family
- thahallsinarkansas
- The Slades
- thedixonscrazylife
- thompsonfamilytimes
- Tolman Family
2 comments:
Thanks for leaving a message...from which I was able to find your blog. Your boys are darling! What are you guys doing in Arkansas? Hope your little boys "bum disease" gets better soon!
Robynn - just thinking about you, let me know how your mom is doing!
Post a Comment