CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Almost Home!!!

Can you believe it - Rex and the boys are leaving in one week!!! We sold our house a week and a half ago and we are packed and ready to get back to our family. I don't know how I am going to live without my boys-Rex included - for almost four weeks. It will be rough!! But, this to shall pass and it will be great to get their big hugs when I get there. Besides, I am really looking forward to my roadtrip with Monica and Pam. I couldn't ask for greater friends. That is truly the hardest part about leaving Arkansas.

Our other exciting news, is that Ty lost his first tooth on April 19th. We have great pictures, but no computer to upload to (it's packed). It was an exciting night at our house. Preston wanted me to pull his tooth too. He was talking to Grammy Hill on the phone, and in his funny little voice, he says, "You pull the tooth, you get money!" I am sure that he was more excited that Ty got a dollar from the tooth-fairy than Ty was. The next morning he came running into our room screaming that Ty got a dollar, and he wanted me to pull his tooth. I told him that only big boys who go potty in the toilet get to lose teeth. He quickly ran to the bathroom, went potty, and then handed me the dental floss and asked me to pull his tooth. He is way too cute. Ty, is pretty excited too. He shows anyone and everyone. It is funny when he shows people, because he always puts in finger over it and you cannot even tell he lost a tooth.

I will try to keep up with this blog, since I am more than likely going to have more time on my hands with everyone gone. Wish me luck - it is going to be rough :)

2 comments:

Katie

You can do it Robin...I will be remembering you in my prayers. I know how hard it is to be away especially when you are so close to your family. I know you will miss us 'cause we will miss you too. Keep bloggin' so we can keep up with what y'all are doing and "fixin'" to do there in Utah.

Angie

Yeah you're coming home!!!!!! I know you are going to miss your Arkansas friends, but I have been deprived of you for way too many years!!!!! Can't wait!