Yes I know I am a blog slacker. I've got lots to update, and tons of pics from the summer (my camera is currently at Lake Powell with Rex) - why am I not at Powell you ask? I really did feel it was right for Ty to miss his first week of Kindergarten. He talked to me about school for an hour yesterday - I knew then that my decision was justified - even though Rex was sad that we didn't come. We are still waiting for scores for the BAR, which probably come at the end of the month. And we are still currently looking for a job, so if you know anyone hiring a lawyer with an MBA too, please let us know.
We have been super busy this month. We started off by going to Fish Lake - one of my most favorite places in the world. We didn't fish much this year, because the wind blew, and blew, and blew and blew, well you get the picture! But is was still fun and I will blog more about it when I have all of my cute pictures to go along with it. We also spent a week at Bear Lake. It was loads of fun for me and the kids and my mom. Rex was doing to tile work...he put in about 72 hours in a week. I forgot that Rex packed the camera, so no pictures of my little fish names Tyler and Preston. We swam everyday and went to the beach of couple of times too. We painted, played games, and watched way too much Harry Potter.
My only sad news, is that I had to back out of my marathon. My leg injury is finally get better with the help of new shoes, but I have also had a really bad cyst and the flu this month. So needless to say, training hasn't been going like I would like it too. Therefore, I have set my sights on the Ogden marathon. This is good, because I can get more miles in and hopefully run a faster time.
Like a said before, Ty started kindergarten - he loves it. It was hard to see him go, I shed a few tears and prayed that he would have success in school -academically and socially. Today was a lot easier for me to let him go. He desperately wants to walk to school by himself, but I just cannot let him do that quite yet. Maybe next week!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bundle of Joy
Be Grateful
WE ARE:
Rex, Robynn, Tyler, and Preston. A crazy family of four, whose lives are never a bore! Rex and I have been married nine years....we lived in Arkansas for five years, and are finally back in Utah.
Tyler Rex
Preston Scott
Hill Family
The Blogs I Read
- Alyssa
- Angie Kay
- Boring Baney's
- brandon-shay
- Brooks & Wendy
- Clinger Family
- Cottle Family
- Dave & Raquel
- Emily & Brad
- excitedandconfused - steph
- Faye & Emy
- Hilary Weeks
- Hill Family
- Katie's Alaskan Adventure
- Lexxy
- M. Smith Photography
- Mindi & Chad
- Mr. & Mrs. MD
- purplehaze - private
- Ronda
- Talley Family
- thahallsinarkansas
- The Slades
- thedixonscrazylife
- thompsonfamilytimes
- Tolman Family
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about your race....it'll be all good though in the end. Congrats to Tyler about kindergarten and it sounds like you had an amazingly fun summer! We'll keep our eyes peeled for a job for Rex. Sorry we don't run much in the same circles as Lawyers. So unfortunately we won't be much help to you guys other than prayers and positive thoughts!
Glad you are still alive!! Good luck on the job hunt-ola.
Post a Comment