Trying to get both boys to look at the same time impossible, good times at the rodeo, PRICELESS!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
My Little Cowboys
Just me and my boys - cowboys that is! Of course we had to dress up for the rodeo last night. They had on their boots, hats, and vests. They were so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bundle of Joy
Be Grateful
WE ARE:
Rex, Robynn, Tyler, and Preston. A crazy family of four, whose lives are never a bore! Rex and I have been married nine years....we lived in Arkansas for five years, and are finally back in Utah.
Tyler Rex
Preston Scott
Hill Family
The Blogs I Read
- Alyssa
- Angie Kay
- Boring Baney's
- brandon-shay
- Brooks & Wendy
- Clinger Family
- Cottle Family
- Dave & Raquel
- Emily & Brad
- excitedandconfused - steph
- Faye & Emy
- Hilary Weeks
- Hill Family
- Katie's Alaskan Adventure
- Lexxy
- M. Smith Photography
- Mindi & Chad
- Mr. & Mrs. MD
- purplehaze - private
- Ronda
- Talley Family
- thahallsinarkansas
- The Slades
- thedixonscrazylife
- thompsonfamilytimes
- Tolman Family
4 comments:
looks like fun!
So cute! I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! Should be fun!
Your boys are so darling! I am so jealous...I love the July 24th rodeo...oh well, only one more summer away...Hope your family is doing well. Tell them hi for us!
soooo cute! how did the bar exam go for rex? when will the results be out. i'm sure he did great! miss "yall" :)
loves!
em
Post a Comment