CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Holidays

Thanksgiving was the best! It is so nice to be with family again. I am so thankful for all of my family. We spent a wonderful day with Rex's family on Thanksgiving. We, of course, ate way too much food - but it was worth it :) All I can really say is that FAMILY is the best!! I don't regret our time away and the memories that we made, but family is where it is at. I am so thankful that Heavenly Father blessed all of us with the gift of families. Last night, we had the BIG Spencer family Christmas party in Morgan. I looked around and saw around 60 + people, chatting, bowling, and eating, and then I looked over a Grandma Spencer and thought, "Wow, all because two people fell in love!" I can only imagine what she must have been feeling last night.
Today has been equally as wonderful. I have been out helping my Mom decorate her house for Christmas. It is so fun to pull out decorations and remember all of the little knick-knacks that I loved so much as a young girl. I love the holidays. Anyone who knows me, knows I decorate for every holiday. So it is a little disheartening this year, that I am not able to decorate my own place....thanks to my Mom for giving me the opportunity to make some memories with my boys and her today. I am looking forward to having a wonderous month of memories with family and friends - Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Angie

I am grateful that you like to decorate, since I would like you to help me this friday...is that ok? Yes, cripple needs help since I can't do stairs too well! I am ready to have some Christmas cheer at my house!

The Girardo Family

Thanks for the comment. The holidays are my favorite. So much to do and so little time to do it all in, but we manage to squeeze all we can in. Happy Holidays! It was good seeing you again after all the years at Olive Garden, I only wish more came, maybe after the holidays.