I stole this idea from Ronda - who I am sure stole it from someone else, but I really liked it. I thought, "Wow, that must have been really freeing!" So here I go.....
* I am entirely too loyal. I cannot understand why more people aren't. The problem with this is that it sets me up for hurt when others aren't as loyal as I am.
* I normally don't use bad language, but when I am in a car...oh boy, other drivers can make me say things. (Don't worry - it is nothing too bad)
* Some days I secretly wish that I was still living in Arkansas! While it is super nice to be with family, at least I had my own house and jobs there....and not to forget two of the greatest friends ever!!! I miss you Monica and Pam :)
* I always wonder why???? Or better yet why me? I know pathetic!!!! I guess that shows my total lack of faith in my Father in Heaven. I am working on that :)
* I always say I am going to run a marathon, but when it comes right down to it, I don't because I don't think I will be able too, or it will be embarassing when I run it super slow and I used to be a collage distance runner.
* I worry everday about how much I am messing up my boys with my bad parenting. For example, I know Preston has a bad temper because of me and my bad temper.
* I tell everyone that when we have another baby, that I would be fine with another a boy, but I really want my own little girl someday.
* I worry a lot. I try not to let it show, but I am always worried..sadly it is mostly about the future. I guess it all goes back to faith - I need more. In the words of Elder Holland, "Faith points to the future."
* I am afraid that if anything were to happen to Rex or the boys, I would never recover...so I try to never think about that :)
That wasn't so bad...but if I were being truly honest, there are a few confessions that I would rather not confess at this moment!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bundle of Joy
Be Grateful
WE ARE:
Rex, Robynn, Tyler, and Preston. A crazy family of four, whose lives are never a bore! Rex and I have been married nine years....we lived in Arkansas for five years, and are finally back in Utah.
Tyler Rex
Preston Scott
Hill Family
The Blogs I Read
- Alyssa
- Angie Kay
- Boring Baney's
- brandon-shay
- Brooks & Wendy
- Clinger Family
- Cottle Family
- Dave & Raquel
- Emily & Brad
- excitedandconfused - steph
- Faye & Emy
- Hilary Weeks
- Hill Family
- Katie's Alaskan Adventure
- Lexxy
- M. Smith Photography
- Mindi & Chad
- Mr. & Mrs. MD
- purplehaze - private
- Ronda
- Talley Family
- thahallsinarkansas
- The Slades
- thedixonscrazylife
- thompsonfamilytimes
- Tolman Family
4 comments:
I Love It! Thanks so much for playing. It is freeing isn't it. I also really like Michael Buble. Love ya!
love your confessions, do you feel better now?
LOL! So you are saying you are what? NORMAL!
You are your own worst critic! I am glad to see that I am not alone! Love ya tons!
Post a Comment