CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight....

Okay...so it was inevitable that I would blog sometime about my not so secret addiction. Yes several of us went to see Twilight on opening night. It as quite hilarious to see so many grown women with t-shirts and going crazy. I guess you could add all of us to that mix too - minus the t-shirts. I really liked it - although I LOVE the books better. But to tell the truth, it is even better the second time when you are not constantly comparing it to the book. I know - pretty pathetic. If the truth be told, I would go again :) I am still trying to get Rex to read the book and come see it, but after about 45 minutes of begging him yesterday...I could see that it would be a never ending road of frustration. FYI -if you haven't already, buy the soundtrack, it is great. I didn't really like it that much until I saw the movie...now I listen to it constantly...so much so that Tyler is even singing the songs. Well I won't drive you all crazy with my little obsession. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!

0 comments: