CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pumpkins & Trick or Treats...

It's been a while since our last post, but the flu and colds have kept us down and out. Here are just a few shots of the candy-gorge fest :)




Preston is Yoda----or yodo as he would call it!


If you cannot tell, our boys are Star Wars maniacs.
Tyler is Obi.

Halloween was fun this year. Preston loved the trick or treating - I don't know where I got two chocolate lovers -because I am not - but these two monkeys could eat it for every meal. We had the Dixon's over for trick or treating and chili (my dads homemade recipe) it was fun. We realized that sadly this will be our last Halloween together. So in honor of this sad moment, I give you Monica -she'll probably kill me, but it is just too funny!



3 comments:

Monica

yeah, funny hardy har har

Janae'

Oh My Gosh!! That is hilarious!!!

Alisa

Your boys are adorable. They look so cute in their costumes. It is sad for your arkansas family that this is the last Halloween together, but we here in Utah are excited to see the costumes next year in person rather than on the blog. HEHEHE Love ya!!