CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm Alive

So I know it has been a while since I have posted...lots going on with the holidays and stuff. Christmas was absolutely perfect at our house. We could not have asked for a better day. Tyler was so much fun. He was pratically speechless about every present. He opened his stocking first (which contained a tube of reeses peanut butter cups) and this is what he exclaimed, "How did he know? How did he know? How did Santa know that I love chocolate?" I almost cried several times in that crazy hour of ripping and screaming. Tyler made it all worth it. As for Preston, I am sure that it was a competition for him - who could open the presents the fastest. He didn't really even care what was inside each package - all he wanted to do was open them and ours and Ty's. Gary & Suzie-Q's gift was the hit of the day. Some kind of mini jumping tamp with a handle that counts your jumps and plays songs. Also, my parents got the boys sock monkeys - Tyler went crazy. They have a pet sock monkey, named Martin the Monkey - at school. And ever since he had his turn to watch him for the weekend, all he has talked about was getting his own Martin. He wanted to name his Martin too, but we told him there already was a Martin and so his name is Louis. As for Preston, he named his Ooo-Ooo-Ahh-Ahh :)

School is back in - yuck..but I try to look at it this way - less than five months and I will be home. I cannot wait. Hopefully it will fly by-the first week did, so lets keep praying. We started The Biggest Loser at school, and I am determined to win. There are twenty-two of us doing it and we all had to put in 10 bucks.....so far so good for me. I have worked out everyday this week, except for Friday, I was just so tired!!! I am forcing myself to run -run- run. None of this run/walk stuff, just jumping right in there. Most of you know that I live at the top of a semi-steep hill, and well yesterday I was so dumb and I had to end my run all the way to the top...it was brutal. But, despite this crazy competition, my true goal is to do the Top of Utah Marathon next fall - Angie if you read this, get your butt in shape, because you are just about the only person I could run a marathon with!!!

As soon as mu hubby downloads some pics from Christmas, I will post them. Also, we have some cool pics from our first ice storm since we've lived here. It was great...not too mention that I got two days off just the week before we started Christmas break :)

2 comments:

Angie

I am so proud of you with your running! I haven't run for a while, but I have been snowboarding and plan to start doing P90X and running next week. I refuse to use it as a new year's resolution since they are too hard to keep, but I plan to stick to it so that I can run with you when you get home in 5 months. Yippee!!!!

Monica

read this....

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/vanessa-hudgens-auditions-for-twilight-sequel

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/taylor-lautner-packs-on-26-lbs-nears-weight-goal