CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol - Kris Allen

Yeah...I am so excited. I am glad that I am still here in Conway, Arkansas for this AWESOME win. It was all the Kris-crazy students could talk about today :) The girls are all in love with him. Anyhow, it is really exciting. Monica and I DVR'd it last night and at about 9 pm (when they announced the winner) we were only like half way through it & I said to Monica -"do you here that? - I hear fireworks!" We both just smiled and continued to watch - just to be sure! And sure enough, it was Kris!!!

GO ARKANSAS!! - I will miss you!

2 comments:

The Girardo Family

That is so cool that you were there when he won. I liked Kris and he is a hottie. Yeah!

Ronda

It was so great to hear from you! I am super excited to have you live in Utah again! YEAH! Until we see each other again visit my very new and very short blog at littlemillskingdom.blogspot.com