CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hugs and Kisses

This time next Sunday, I will be hugging and kissing my boys!! I cannot believe I made it this long. Word of advice though, DO NOT watch the movie Charly when you really miss you boys and your husband, it just makes the cry factor that much worse. All I can say is that I am so thankful for my family. I never thought that I would use this phrase - it is so cliche - but my arms litteraly ache to hug my children!! And to talk with Rex each night as we read our scriptures and see how things are going or what is going on the next day. I know that is such a small trivial thing, but I truly miss it. We were talking about answers to prayers in Relief Society today and how the Lord answers prayers - sometimes bold and quick and sometimes we wait and wonder - I am so thankful that the Lord knew what was best for me and heard my humble prayer and sent Rex into my life. I could not ask for a better friend, father, and husband! I miss you Rexy and I will see you soon!!

0 comments: