This time in two weeks, I will be seeing all of my family - yeah me!! I cannot wait to see them. I miss my boys terribly. Rex and the boys gave me a card for mothers day with their voices recorded on it and I listen to it every night. Tomorrow marks TWO WEEKS since I have seen my boys and Rex. The boys are staying at my moms for a week because Rex started his Bar review class this week and it goes all day, and Mom was asking me what side of Preston's belly has excema on and I couldn't even remember. I NEED to get home and love my boys!!!!
I had the best experience this weekend. My friend Pam took out here endowments at the Memphis temple on Saturday and was sealed to her Mom and Dad. I practically cried the whole day. The spirit was strong. I will just keep praying everyday that Josh will take the step to be baptized, so that he and Pam and Dominique can be sealed as a family. Pam - I am so proud of you!! You and Monica are the main reason it is going to be so hard to leave this wonderful state!
Hill Family - See ya'all soon :)
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bundle of Joy
Be Grateful
WE ARE:
Rex, Robynn, Tyler, and Preston. A crazy family of four, whose lives are never a bore! Rex and I have been married nine years....we lived in Arkansas for five years, and are finally back in Utah.
Tyler Rex
Preston Scott
Hill Family
The Blogs I Read
- Alyssa
- Angie Kay
- Boring Baney's
- brandon-shay
- Brooks & Wendy
- Clinger Family
- Cottle Family
- Dave & Raquel
- Emily & Brad
- excitedandconfused - steph
- Faye & Emy
- Hilary Weeks
- Hill Family
- Katie's Alaskan Adventure
- Lexxy
- M. Smith Photography
- Mindi & Chad
- Mr. & Mrs. MD
- purplehaze - private
- Ronda
- Talley Family
- thahallsinarkansas
- The Slades
- thedixonscrazylife
- thompsonfamilytimes
- Tolman Family
1 comments:
awwww we will miss you too! I will be so sad when you are really gone..... esp since you have been living with me for a couple weeks :)
Post a Comment