Wednesday, June 3, 2009
I AM HOME!!!
It is a official, I am back in Utah. We had an awesome drive home- no problems at all. As soon as I figure out computer stuff, I will post some pics. I took Monica and Pam to Arches and made them hike up to Delicate Arch - sorry ladies :) The hugs that I got from my boys were the best. Preston would not let go of me and both boys followed me everywhere. It was so cute! I didn't realize just how much I missed my Rexy until he put his arms around me- then I knew I was home!! I am excited for summer fun and being with my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bundle of Joy
Be Grateful
WE ARE:
Rex, Robynn, Tyler, and Preston. A crazy family of four, whose lives are never a bore! Rex and I have been married nine years....we lived in Arkansas for five years, and are finally back in Utah.
Tyler Rex
Preston Scott
Hill Family
The Blogs I Read
- Alyssa
- Angie Kay
- Boring Baney's
- brandon-shay
- Brooks & Wendy
- Clinger Family
- Cottle Family
- Dave & Raquel
- Emily & Brad
- excitedandconfused - steph
- Faye & Emy
- Hilary Weeks
- Hill Family
- Katie's Alaskan Adventure
- Lexxy
- M. Smith Photography
- Mindi & Chad
- Mr. & Mrs. MD
- purplehaze - private
- Ronda
- Talley Family
- thahallsinarkansas
- The Slades
- thedixonscrazylife
- thompsonfamilytimes
- Tolman Family
5 comments:
yay! i'm glad you made it safe! tell rexy that i passed his old desk the other day and got sad. boo :( ... you guys take care & tell rex to send me his new email. mine is emily.runyon@arkansas.gov (in case he forgot)
love yall!
em
Hey! Glad you made it home! I talked to Tami last week, we're going to try to get a swim party together for the kids in a few weeks, are you in??? :) Let me know your schedule! wenkhoughton@gmail.com Can't wait to see you and your boys!
Welcome Home Girl! Call me when you have some time after all of the family welcome homes are done! We need to hang out in a major way...it's been way too many years!
It was so good to see you on sunday! Your boys are so grown up!
When are you coming to see me? I forgot to give you my money for the AWESOME shirt. Thanks so much! Make sure you bring Alisa
Post a Comment