
Tyler finally learned how to ride his bike! We have been working on this for a year!!! Yesterday he and Rex went outside to play catch...andthe next this I know he is riding. I don't know why, but the fact the he was so scared to learn to ride a bike was making me crazy. I almost cried when I watched him riding. One of the best days ever! He did run into a bush and Rex tried to get him to back on the bike and he said, " No! My Mom said when you fall of you bike you get a kiss and a bandaid and then you get back on!" And thats what he did. He is still a little timid to ride on asphault, but he sure loves the grass....maybe we have a future mountian biker on our hands :) I am so proud of you Ty - YOU DID IT!!
(I burned the grass with the the slip and slide -oops!)
I've have tons of pics to post. I finally figured it
out myself - yeah me! But we will have to do
that another day -when I have more time. Just a
quick update though. Life back home is great. The weather is so nice! It is safe to say that I do not miss the humidity of Arkansas at all!! It just started warming up this week. For those who don't know, I am trainind for the Top of Utah marathon on September 19th. It is going really good. I make Rex bike with me on the long runs. It makes me miss Katie, Rebekkah, and LeAnn - great training buddies!
Hope everyone has a great Fourth of July! We are excited to be back home and have lots of plans for Friday and Saturday. I'll post some pictures of our decorated bikes for the Centerville and Plain City childrens parades.
4 comments:
YEAH TY!!! I got your voicemail yesterday but didnt get to slow down till after midnight!! Its been a crazy week! We also got the boys pics and drawings they are so sweet! The girls could not believe how big Preston has gotten! Miss ya!
p.s. Aaron burned out yard with our slip n slide too!
Yeah Tyler! Watch out, before you know it he will be all over the place! I am still waiting for you to came visit me!
That's AWESOME! We are just getting ready to attempt that with Ryland! I'm guessing it will take him just as long! I tried calling you the other day with no answer....your turn! Have a Happy
4th!
Hey, I just showed my kids your blog and realized that you have COUNTRY music playing. What is up with that? Not that I am objecting, but I thought Rex would have none of that.
Post a Comment