8 Things I did today
1. Went to work :)
2. Ate way too many pumpkin cookies
3. Kissed my kids
4. Kissed my hubby - he shaved his face :)
5. Went to an assembly with the famous Blue Angels
6. Watched 16 year kids do the wheel-barrow race ( I held Greek Olymipics in class this week)
7. Made a grocery list :(
8. Talked to my mom
8 Shows I love (in no particular order)
1. Jon & Kate plus eight
2. ER
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. Eli Stone
5. American Idol
6. Seinfeld :)
7. News
8. Glen Beck
8 Restaraunts I love
1. The Greenery -in Utah
2. El Matador -in Utah
3. Maple Garder -in Utah
4. Maddox -in Utah
5. Chili's
6. Javiers -in Utah (ex-Weber Runner :))
7. New China Buffet
8. Olive Garden
8 Things I am looking forward to
1. Rex being done with school!!!
2. Moving back to Utah
3. Being a stay at home Mommy
4. Christmas -kids are so fun
5. Primary Program being over!!!!
6. School getting out in May -I know I shouldn't count down!
7. Seeing Lexxy again -I miss my little (not so little) buddy :)
8. Holding my brother Scott's twins -Lucas & Brytinn
8 Things I am wishing for
1. Rex to get a good job
2. Another baby again -preferrably a girl -sha'right
3. Close my eys and be skinny?????
4. My children not fighting with one another
5. An expedation - too much for gas :(
6. An excellent Primary Program
7. A million dollars -LOL
8. 2 new candidates for president
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bundle of Joy
Be Grateful
WE ARE:
Rex, Robynn, Tyler, and Preston. A crazy family of four, whose lives are never a bore! Rex and I have been married nine years....we lived in Arkansas for five years, and are finally back in Utah.
Tyler Rex
Preston Scott
Hill Family
The Blogs I Read
- Alyssa
- Angie Kay
- Boring Baney's
- brandon-shay
- Brooks & Wendy
- Clinger Family
- Cottle Family
- Dave & Raquel
- Emily & Brad
- excitedandconfused - steph
- Faye & Emy
- Hilary Weeks
- Hill Family
- Katie's Alaskan Adventure
- Lexxy
- M. Smith Photography
- Mindi & Chad
- Mr. & Mrs. MD
- purplehaze - private
- Ronda
- Talley Family
- thahallsinarkansas
- The Slades
- thedixonscrazylife
- thompsonfamilytimes
- Tolman Family
4 comments:
I love it when Colby shaves. Then I don't feel like I'm getting stuck by a porcupine every time I kiss him.
I hope you are feeling better
It is so good to hear from you. You have cute boys. I am also Twilight fan. Have you read The Hunger games by Suzanne Collins? If not go out and buy a copy today and be prepared to ignore your house work because you wont be able to stop reading.
Good job at the throw up thing! We just took a trip and Hannah threw up everywhere. We had to stop at a disgusting gas station to clean her up!
Good luck with the Primary program!
Post a Comment