CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Good Ol'Plain CIty

Plain City is always lots of fun on the Fourth of July. Tyler, Preston, Taylor, Callee, and Milena, all rode in the parade - which basically starts off the big parade. I walked with Preston...he is a maniac! He was all over the rode, like a drunk on training wheels. It is a pretty good distance for a three year old, and when we turned the corner by the elementary, he said, "I am done!" So I had to push him the 100 more feet to where Grandpa and Grandma were waiting. Taylor and Milena (the picture above) cruised in - as the experienced bike riders that they are! Tyler rode Suzie-Q's big trike. He is
a littel crazy on the ol'bike.
It sure was fun to run into a lot of friends from school. It is fun to see what everyone is up to and to see all of their kids. Chad was incharge of the four-wheeler derby this year (I'm pretty sure the town was tired of the Hill Boys winning it, so they put them in charge) It was fun to watch, but not as exciting when you have someone to cheer on. We went back to Mom and Dad's and visited while the kids played in the kiddie-pool and of course, their favorite, the sprinkler propped up in the tree above the trampoline. We had a great bar-b-que and a competive game of bocci - Scott and Chad against Rex and I. To the end the night, we watched fire works a the park. Not the best fireworks I've ever seen. But pretty good for little ol'Plain City.


I am already looking forward to next year. Hopefully Chads broken back will be better and we can cheer him and Scott on to another victory in the derby.





2 comments:

Ronda

Looks like you had an action packed 4th! That's awesome!

Monica

awwwww your family picture is SOOO cute!! Looks like you had fun on the 4th! I was laying in bed last night thinking of how much I really miss you!!! I hope we can see eachother soon!

p.s. fix your We Are: it says - We care currently getting ready :)