CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

OVERHAUL!!

As ya'all can see - I finally did a makeover on our blog. It was about time for something new. And new family pictures were a great excuse. My best friend Angie came on Fathers Day and took pictures of our family. All of us were there (minus Spencer Hill - we love and miss you Spencer, hopefully you'll come next time!) We had a lot of fun and the weather cooperated with us. It is amazing what two people in love can start. My Mom and Dad are the best...and don't they just have the cutest grandkids? Check out the slide show to the right! I love being home and spending time with all of my family there is nothing like it!!

4 comments:

Janae'

Totally cute picture!! I love it!

Ronda

Looks super cute Robynn! I loved seeing your families pictures. I haven't seen your extended family since your wedding! Been a long time! It's nice to see them all looking so happy! I couldn't believe how big Scott's kids are! Even though I know how old they are it was still crazy to actually see them! You gotta call me!

Amateur Steph

Your blog looks great and Angie did a great job on your family pics.

Heidi

Your family pictures are adorable! I can't believe how big your entire family is with all the grandkids! I was just playing around on the computer and I pulled up your blog. I am glad I did. We will have tp get together sometime! Tell your family I said "Hi."