Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Bad Memories
Okay, so some how I got roped into being Student Council sponsor this year....never again!! Last week was Greenbrier's Homecoming and the student council was incharge of the Homecoming maids and the dance after the game. My main job was the dance. It was joyous!! I haven't been to a school dance since, I think my high school prom my senior year (nothing's changed). For those of you lucky enough to be from Utah, you know what a stomp is. Well this dance was basically that. My first walk through, brought back some crazy memories -the smell of lots of sweat and too much cologne/perfume -blah. I took door duty the rest of the night :) Needless to say, I would not got back to high school no matter how much money I was given.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bundle of Joy
Be Grateful
WE ARE:
Rex, Robynn, Tyler, and Preston. A crazy family of four, whose lives are never a bore! Rex and I have been married nine years....we lived in Arkansas for five years, and are finally back in Utah.
Tyler Rex
Preston Scott
Hill Family
The Blogs I Read
- Alyssa
- Angie Kay
- Boring Baney's
- brandon-shay
- Brooks & Wendy
- Clinger Family
- Cottle Family
- Dave & Raquel
- Emily & Brad
- excitedandconfused - steph
- Faye & Emy
- Hilary Weeks
- Hill Family
- Katie's Alaskan Adventure
- Lexxy
- M. Smith Photography
- Mindi & Chad
- Mr. & Mrs. MD
- purplehaze - private
- Ronda
- Talley Family
- thahallsinarkansas
- The Slades
- thedixonscrazylife
- thompsonfamilytimes
- Tolman Family
1 comments:
Glad you had fun, lol! How is Preston? Did he throw up anymore?
Post a Comment