Well, I have finally had the experiences of all mom experiences. I was driving to work on Thursday, unusually excited about getting to school that morning. I was about a mile away from the pre-school and Preston started to throw-up -3 TIMES!!!! I do not do throw-up. I said to Tyler, "Is he throwing-up?" To which he responds, "Yes and it stinks so bad -it make me want to puke!" I told him to not breathe. So then he starts chanting to himself, "I'm not breathing, I'm not breathing, I'm not breathing!"
Now, I am trying to decide what to do. It was raining and pretty dark, so hence Mrs. Night Blind Queen can barely see. I was faced with two options: turn around and go home or make it to the pre-school, clean him up and then head home. I opted for #2. I got the to the pre-school and ran inside to see Mrs. Deana. She got me a towell and several washrags -which I tried to use as gloves. I was just so thankful that it was still dark enough that I couldn't really see the puke, but boy did it smell. Well, I got him cleaned up -and I was pretty proud of myself. For me, it was like one of those situations like everyone talks about - adrenalin (however you spell it) kicked in. I know, it's not like a moved a semi-truck off my child, but I DO NOT DO PUKE!!!
All in all, we survived and my little Pressy-bug is feeling better. He was so cute when we got back home (rex met us at home) He started using words he has never used, "Daddy, I fow-up in my seat, I fow-up in my seat -it yucky." - all of this said in a very serious and distressed tone.
Blog Ya Later
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bundle of Joy
Be Grateful
WE ARE:
Rex, Robynn, Tyler, and Preston. A crazy family of four, whose lives are never a bore! Rex and I have been married nine years....we lived in Arkansas for five years, and are finally back in Utah.
Tyler Rex
Preston Scott
Hill Family
The Blogs I Read
- Alyssa
- Angie Kay
- Boring Baney's
- brandon-shay
- Brooks & Wendy
- Clinger Family
- Cottle Family
- Dave & Raquel
- Emily & Brad
- excitedandconfused - steph
- Faye & Emy
- Hilary Weeks
- Hill Family
- Katie's Alaskan Adventure
- Lexxy
- M. Smith Photography
- Mindi & Chad
- Mr. & Mrs. MD
- purplehaze - private
- Ronda
- Talley Family
- thahallsinarkansas
- The Slades
- thedixonscrazylife
- thompsonfamilytimes
- Tolman Family
0 comments:
Post a Comment