Friday, October 3, 2008
Kids say the darndest things...
Today, Tyler's preschool teacher stopped me and told me the funniest thing that Tyler said. Before she could even begin, I told her I was sorry. Some of the ideas and statements that come from his lips are killer funny. Anyhow, she said that last week when she was doing his kindergarten testing, she asked him what his parents names were, and he replied, "Well Mrs. Jennifer, I am not allowed to call them by their first names, but since it's you, I guess I can tell you." Holy Cow! Where did we find this child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bundle of Joy
Be Grateful
WE ARE:
Rex, Robynn, Tyler, and Preston. A crazy family of four, whose lives are never a bore! Rex and I have been married nine years....we lived in Arkansas for five years, and are finally back in Utah.
Tyler Rex
Preston Scott
Hill Family
The Blogs I Read
- Alyssa
- Angie Kay
- Boring Baney's
- brandon-shay
- Brooks & Wendy
- Clinger Family
- Cottle Family
- Dave & Raquel
- Emily & Brad
- excitedandconfused - steph
- Faye & Emy
- Hilary Weeks
- Hill Family
- Katie's Alaskan Adventure
- Lexxy
- M. Smith Photography
- Mindi & Chad
- Mr. & Mrs. MD
- purplehaze - private
- Ronda
- Talley Family
- thahallsinarkansas
- The Slades
- thedixonscrazylife
- thompsonfamilytimes
- Tolman Family
2 comments:
Blogging is so fun! It sounds like you have a funny kid.
That is cute!!!
Post a Comment