I AM A TWILIGHT FREAK!!!!
I read all four books in four days!! I am responsible for monicas addication too. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my sister-in-law Annette - better known as Foon, for my 'brand of heroin' She sent me the first two books for my birthday. And I will be honest, my first thought was VAMPIRES - sha right. But I looked in the back at the author and thought, "oh, a nice mormon girl...can't be that bad." Well, I was hooked. I paid absolutely no attention to my husband and children for four days. One night, I think when I was in book three, Tyler had kept asking for dinner. I kept telling him just a minute. Around 8:30 he went in to Rex (who was fixing our computer) and said, "Dad! I am just so hungry! And mom wont stp reading that book and make me dinner." I know, I know horrible mom. That is exactly the reason that I have really read any books since I had Tyler....I cannot put them down and I get lost in another world and become someone I am usually not :) I have since read all four books 4 more times....I just read when the kids go to bed for like an hour. It is crazy. I have never really read a book more than once. Well, except Jack Weylond books in high school.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bundle of Joy
Be Grateful
WE ARE:
Rex, Robynn, Tyler, and Preston. A crazy family of four, whose lives are never a bore! Rex and I have been married nine years....we lived in Arkansas for five years, and are finally back in Utah.
Tyler Rex
Preston Scott
Hill Family
The Blogs I Read
- Alyssa
- Angie Kay
- Boring Baney's
- brandon-shay
- Brooks & Wendy
- Clinger Family
- Cottle Family
- Dave & Raquel
- Emily & Brad
- excitedandconfused - steph
- Faye & Emy
- Hilary Weeks
- Hill Family
- Katie's Alaskan Adventure
- Lexxy
- M. Smith Photography
- Mindi & Chad
- Mr. & Mrs. MD
- purplehaze - private
- Ronda
- Talley Family
- thahallsinarkansas
- The Slades
- thedixonscrazylife
- thompsonfamilytimes
- Tolman Family
3 comments:
My 2 daughters are addicted to those books too, I totally don't get it.. LOL>
Your a nut case.... thats all I have to say!! :) See you tonight. I have no clue what I am making!!
I was so this way! Haha! I am not the DJ on our blog, David does that. I just do most typing (unless its eragon books and other peoples blogs). David told me that he had trouble with the playlist too, but he followed what to do and it worked itself out. It took a few weeks to work right. That is just what he said, sorry if it doesn't help.
Post a Comment